Happy, happy February, folks! Geez, how did that happen? While in some ways January seemed to go by in a flash, in other ways (like, uh, pay day!) it seemed to drag on and on. Over the weekend I went down to Asheville for a really fun girls' weekend that kicked off the new month perfectly. We shopped, ate, browsed a local art gallery, and laughed our butts off. As we roll into February, here a few things I loved from last month!
1. "Wear everywhere" tunics from WHITE PLUM: These tunics are on constant rotation on Jane.com, and I now own four colors (thanks to my friend Meghan!) - black, taupe, spearmint, and coral. They're soft, flowy, and feel super chic and put-together. They pair perfectly with skinny jeans or leggings, ballet flats or sneakers.
2. Statement necklaces from BAUBLEBAR: I had to send this necklace back that came in my Rocksbox last month. Ever since then, I've been trying to track down a similar option. While I haven't found an identical one I love this one and this one from Baublebar.
3. My BIRTHDAY month: This is one of the best birthdays I remember in a while. I was showered with wonderful gifts and birthday wishes from tons of special people in my life. Twenty-eight is looking good.
4. Coconut body butter from TRADER JOE'S: I mentioned this in my beauty post last week, but had to put it on this list. Go buy it!
5. NEW BALANCE kicks that I picked up at URBAN OUTFITTERS: As I've noted, chic sneakers of any kind are really in right now and popping up on street style stars every week. When I found these New Balance ones at Urban Outfitters over the weekend, I knew they had to come home with me. You can also find some cute options at Anthropologie right now.
6. The return of SCANDAL: After holding my breath through nearly the entire episode, I breathed a sigh of relief that Scandal is back and crazier than ever. Shonda Rhimes is taking the show to the next level - terrorism, anyone?!
7. Quirky cards from DIAMOND DONATELLO: I found this card at Urban Outfitters and literally had it snatched out of my hand by one of my girlfriends. Isn't it hysterical? I bought it to frame for my office redo, she's giving it to her son for Valentine's Day. Browse more in the Diamond Donatello Etsy shop!
8. My traveling outfit for a weekend in ASHEVILLE: The perfect combination of stylish and comfortable - skinny jeans, a blousy tunic, fur vest, sneakers, and a bucket bag.
9. Pink bag accessories from FOREVER 21: Forever 21 always seems to get it right with their cute accessories. I got this pouch ($5!) to keep my clutches organized - also love this little cosmetic bag ($6)!