I decided to kick off the week with a beauty post since we're officially transitioning to fall this week! I'm one happy, happy girl! I've been using most of these products this summer, but I fully intend to keep them around into the new season. I've noticed a lot of change in my skin lately (hello, 30), and I've really had to change my routine and approach to makeup. I'm not mad about it, it's just been an adjustment. I couldn't tell you the last time I wore actual foundation and my skin (and freckles!) has thanked me for it. It's been very experimental, but just a few changes have really made a difference in my skin - and how my skin looks in photos. I used the products and tools below in all of my recent style posts. If you want a more "in depth" look at my beauty routine or more info. about the products, leave a comment or shoot me an email!
Happy Monday, loves!
1. Real Techniques Brush // I use this brush for swiping on highlighter.
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer // I have never used a concealer like it! The best!
3. Real Techniques Sponge // This blends out concealer flawlessly.
4. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop // A perfect, universal highlighter.
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer // I love how smooth this goes on and blends into my skin.
6. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee // The perfect nude gloss, looks great over this lipstick.
7. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer // This smells so good! And the color is just enough.
8. Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in CEO // Finally, the holy grail of rosey/nude lips!
This is the color I'm wearing in this post.
9. IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Palette // This is the palette I use every. single. day.
10. L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Setting Spray // My makeup literally lasts all day long.